can we skip this whole “college” thing and go straight and go to the part where i have a really awesome job and spend all my time traveling?
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Hmmm… Jennifer Lawrence. She seems to be a pretty fun person to be around. Or maybe Ellen…
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I want to get married when I’m 28 or so, but it’ll probably end up being like 35 or somthing like that. I don’t know. I’m 17!
6. Can you do a split? Haha! No.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? … 2… And that was in my early youth. I don’t like swimming in the ocean now.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Nope.
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Leo or Alex. Such generic names, but I like ‘em. :)
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Lizzie McGuire.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Harry Potter and Hunger Games. I tried Twilight, but it didn’t go well.
18. Did your mother go to college? Yes. Yes, she did. She studied Accounting, actually. My mom is a very intelligent person. If she’d chosen to continue her career, she would’ve done amazing things, but she chose the home life, which is just as important, I think.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? Taekwondo. Same thing. Not really, but it’s a martial art, too.
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Disneyland. :)
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey.
26. Do you know triplets? Yes! Knew, but it still counts. I mentored one of them at my old school. He was a cool kid. Eli was his name. A bit of an outcast, but I like him.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? No, Actually.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? I have. I had pasta. And I like the idea of bottomless salad.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? I don’t know actually. My mom says that she always knew that I’d be a boy. That maternal instinct that some women have I guess…
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? …I haven’t thought about this before… Probably my best friend, Andi.
36. Can you whistle? No. I’ve tried to no avail.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? I do. Usually oatmeal or cereal.
40. What medical conditions do you have? I had light asthma as a child, but it seems to have subsided for the most part.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? I have. Good movie, but not my favorite Pixar film. I prefer The Incredibles.
44. What’s the last compliment you got? Je ne me souviens pas… I smiled at a person in the hallway and they smiled back. That’s a compliment.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Chamomile and Peppermint. Depends.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Good question. I think that it’s a decision that I’d make with my spouse, but I’d go for a blend of Catholicism and my own personal beliefs. The Church is not my favorite institution of all time, to be honest, but I like the traditions that I’ve been raised with.
50. Why do you have a tumblr? I was curious to see what it was. I told myself that I wouldn’t get too into it, but here I am.